Data for PaymentThe shopping cart may collect the following shopper information for credit card processing:
The information is collected so that payment can be processed and shipping can occur. The payment data will be shared with a payment processor as well as the order total and possibly order details such as the products ordered.
- Address (billing and/or shipping)
- Credit/Debit card details
Data for AnalyticsPages browsed will be logged by the Web Server. The information tracked and logged will include your IP.
CookiesCookies are small files stored by your browser on your device. They are used to remember preferences and improve the browsing and checkout experience. Our shopping cart uses the following cookies:
- Shopping Basket Cookie — sets a basket ID to correlate to your temporary shopping cart file. (remains for up to 7 days)
- Mini Cart Cookie — contains a list of products you have added to your cart. Used for displaying your shopping basket while you browse store pages. (remains for up to 7 days)
- Shopper Cookie — saves email, billing address and shipping address so that the next time you check out your address information is already populated. This cookie is created when you submit an order. (is kept for 1 year)
Data RetentionOrders — When an order is completed the order information (including email, name, address, products, shipping method, etc.) is stored in a database. That information remains for up to one year.
Data RetentionOrders — Contact us to remove order data.Cookies — Cookies can be cleared by you. The method used depends on the browser and device. See wikiHow for more information.
Fulfilling Data RequestsContact us if you need a copy of your Orders data.
You may return all physical products (Planners, Books, CD’s, DVD’s, Manuals etc.) purchased from our store within 30 days of the original delivery, provided the item is in a condition to be resold. We will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or was shipped in error. If the item is returned for any other reason you will be responsible for the return shipping. No return merchandise will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization. We will credit you in the same manner as your original payment within 12 working days of receiving the returned item.
Ship authorized returns to:
28150 N Alma School Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
We currently require a 50% pre-payment when booking an onsite visit. In general, this is non-refundable. However, we may reschedule an onsite visit if there are unusual circumstances. Any costs incurred in rescheduling an onsite visit will be the responsibility of the company booking the visit.
All seminars that are offered are to be paid in full for each attendee. Once the amount is paid it will be at our discretion if an attendee cancels if they will be refunded.